Thursday 3 April 2014

Important Annoucement!


Hi Guys

Been a tough week and interesting one for me personally and for the site! I don’t know if you ever heard of the expression “A week along time in Politics”. Well so in life as well!

Some you may have guessed that Bob Wood is not my real name. Yes I’m quite boring and plan man who works a normal job and life. Who apart from running this site does other things. One of those things I do is being a part of the Army Reserve. Something I’m very proud off. Earlier this week I got call from unit informing me I’ve been selected for call up to Afghan! (I actually thought it was windup as it was 1st April). However I received official letter formally telling me of my call up! As this is my country last combat tour I decided to volunteer a lot reasons really none of them involve wanting to kill people.

 
Artist impression of - Private Bob Wood on his Military Reserve weekends

What this got to do with site and you? I thought about it and I don’t see how I keep the site going. It just not practical but also time consuming. I going to have more pressing matters on my mind then updating on Mondays. However this is not the end of the site of comic series I’ve worked on and I hope you enjoyed. Looking at the site there a lot wrong with it! For starts the blog page, links page don’t work. The server in the last year crashed nearly dozen times and the lack It support really makes life painful. When I return I want to redesign site giving it new update look and put the site back up with new and existing content as well.

I can’t go into details about the military tour on open forum like this but I will back this year to resume my life and comic site I love so much. I will certainly update for next couple of weeks and then most likely stop so please be warned do not renew your ccbill membership and come complainingly to me. I will not be able to do anything about it.

 

Talk more

Bob Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment